The TSI Consulting® Organizational Blueprinting Process translates an organization's vision, mission, and strategy into a workable organizational structure. It is a tool-driven process that a cross-section of leaders uses to align organizational structure and staffing with strategic requirements.
The completed organizational blueprint provides a concise description of "how the organization needs to work" to implement the strategy and guides the leadership team in implementing any needed organizational changes. It:
- Identifies and resolves problems/gaps in the current organizational structure
- Clarifies how work will be performed and managed
- Provides a basis for developing the new organizational structure, including:
- Hard elements (such as what core processes are essential)
- Soft elements (such as what the future culture will be like)
- Determines the future staffing requirements, including:
- What roles will be necessary
- What traits and skills are critical for the people filling those roles
- Outlines the organization's critical systems-such as human resources or information technology
- Gives leadership a way of thinking about the future organization and provides them with a way of measuring progress toward becoming that organization
Contact UsWant to learn more?
Contact us today.