Adaptive Strategic Implementation
Adaptive Strategic Implementation is a proven approach to helping leadership effectively implement organizational strategy. It ensures that the organization consistently achieves its goals and makes appropriate strategic adjustments, as changes occur in the external environment and as the organization gets feedback on what's working and what isn't.
Adaptive Strategic Implementation includes:
Developing implementation plans that:
- Are tightly linked to the strategic map
- Outline clear results, timelines and accountabilities
- Guide leadership in allocating resources to implementation
Establishing an ongoing system to review progress and make adjustments by:
- Determining the progress that has been made on each implementation priority
- Determining where implementation issues and gaps exist
- Ensuring that implementation priorities are positioned for success moving forward
- Keeping implementation of the strategy "top of mind" for leadership and staff
Implementation Support Services
TSI's implementation support services typically include some or all of the following:
- Conducting an implementation planning workshop with key staff
- Facilitating the periodic "review and adjust" sessions
- Facilitating annual updates of the strategic map
- Providing ongoing telephone consultation
Contact UsWant to learn more?
Contact us today.