Why Strategic Efectiveness Works
The key to the TSI Consulting® Strategic Effectiveness Model is its focus on goal achievement, rather than just goal setting. This approach was founded on a thorough understanding of the results our clients achieved after working with TSI on strategic planning.
In analyzing the outcomes of over 100 clients, we learned that those with the highest strategic effectiveness had mastered the following practices:
- Quickly formulating a "good enough" strategic plan
- Moving immediately to implementation--because implementation is a much better teacher than more planning
- Effectively reviewing progress--being brutally honest about what was working and what wasn't with their strategy
- Making real-time adjustments on:
- What was working
- What was not working
- How the world had changed
The TSI Consulting® Strategic Effectiveness Model is based on these core practices. We've learned that the key to success isn't endless planning-but rather, efficient and effective planning that leads to immediate implementation and periodic adjustments as conditions change.